“You have to hear him live to fully 'get it'. He's just that good.”
- Played around 1000 gigs in last 5 years
- Performed at the 2019 Temecula Balloon & Wine Festival
- Performed an hour long set at one of the largest music festivals in Souther California
- Other performers included Big & Rich and Russell Dickerson
- May 2019 - Winner of Radio 94.5 Rising Star Award (2nd straight year - first time in competition history)
- June 2018 - Played at the 2018 Temecula Balloon & Wine Festival
- Performed a 40 minute set at one of the largest festivals in Southern California
- Other performers included national acts such as Raelynn, Tyler Farr, and Justin Moore
- Original songs "Sweet Little Symptoms", "A Day at a Time", "Mic Check" and more have received regular airplay on Radio 94.5 Temecula
- May 2018 - Winner of the Radio 94.5 Rising Star Challenge
Earned a slot to perform at the 2018 Temecula Balloon & Wine Festival by being the highest vote getteR
Interviewed on Radio 94.5
- Nov. 2017 - Grand Prize Winner - Wine Country Music Awards (WCMA's)
(Judges: Terri Nunn (Berlin), Tommy Tutone, Vinny Appice (Black Sabbath), Joey Allen and Erik Turner (Warrant))
- $1,000 cash.
- An opening slot performance with a national act at a Temecula Winery.
- A 30 min opening set at the So Cal Fair 2018.
- Radio Play package, Media Coverage, and National Exposure.
- A four song recording EP at The Recording Farm.
- Professionally produced Music Video by Sebaz Productions.